We hope you are all well, and are following recommended CDC guidelines during this seemingly never ending pandemic. We remain fully staffed, and are open our usual hours to address all of your health care needs. Telemedicine visits also continue to be an option and we encourage those of you who are at high risk for complications of COVID to take advantage of this option. We wanted to update you on our most recent office procedures and availability of testing for COVID-19, especially with the recent uptick in local and national cases.
1. All visits must be scheduled and we cannot accommodate any walk in services, so please always call ahead.
2. Masks are required to enter our office.
3. To help with social distancing, we are limiting our waiting room to no more than two patients
at a time and encourage leaving other family members in the car or at home unless you physically require their assistance in the office.
4. We continue to check everyone’s temperature that enters the office and ask that you call before coming to the office if you have any fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms that may be concerning for COVID-19 to be properly advised.
5. Testing for active infection is available and we are offering both rapid testing with results in 15 minutes for a discounted rate of $75 for our patients, as well as the send out PCR testing to Quest that is even more definitive with a 3-4 day turnaround time that gets billed to your insurance. These appointments need to be scheduled and our physicians and staff can help you decide proper timing of testing after an exposure. We have special procedures for this outside of our office, in your car.
We hope you all continue to take care of yourselves and take the precautions recommended to protect yourselves and our local population.
Drs. Schwartz and Tung
Please visit our patient portal for:
Access to personal health records
SCHWARTZ and TUNG, MDs